NDTV and World Vision India present ‘Together with Children: Towards a Hunger-Free India’, a joint effort to help the most vulnerable communities, children and their families affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
The telethon is a two-hour prime time (Sunday, 17th May, 7 to 9 pm) programme which will be hosted by one of India’s most senior and leading journalist, Dr. Prannoy Roy & other leading NDTV journalists. Focussing on the issue of hunger, and how the COVID-19 pandemic has left millions of vulnerable children and communities struggle for a decent meal, this bi-lingual (English & Hindi) programme will appeal for support from viewers towards World Vision India’s relief efforts across the country.
Apart from that, the telethon will also feature video-bytes from celebrities, actors, academicians, journalists and Corporate CEOs talking about the issue and their contribution towards the cause.
Who’s counting on you?
- The most vulnerable communities, children and their families affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Poor migrant families stranded or returning back to their villages.
- Children below the age of 5 who are in acute malnutrition.
- Families with pregnant & lactating mothers.
- Children of families dependent on daily wages from the informal sector.
- Child-headed and woman-headed households
To support, click here: www.worldvision.in/togetherwithchildren